BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT MANAGER, Events Management Company
PACKAGE: £Competitive base salary plus car allowance plus commission plus benefits
Our client is an exciting Events Management and Marketing Company who are seeking a talented Business Development Manager (BDM) to support the extension and growth of the Company’s presence and reputation in the market, with a prime focus on generating new and profitable business.
Areas of Activity
- Market and client intelligence / identification.
- Sales development, proposals, wins and retention of events.
- Building and managing internal relationships to achieve best service delivery and profitability.
- Building and managing relationships with event managers/planners
- Proven b2b sales track record in fast moving commercial environment, ideally travel.
- Creative approach with outstanding business skills.
- Self-starter - career orientated.
- Confident, creative and persuasive.
- Professional, passionate with high energy and enthusiasm.
- Determined, persevering with strong desire to win.
- Collaborative team player.
- Outstanding relationship building and relationship management skills.
You do not need to have previous sales experience in Events but ideally within the corporate travel sector. This is a great company who value their employees - a fun and rewarding role!
- Business Development
- Commercial Awareness
- Business Travel
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job