Business Development Manager-European Rail
Brewster Partners are pleased to be working with major manufacturing group, as they look to recruit a Business Development Manager with experience of the rail industry who will work as part of the rail sales team.
The role will be based in Sheffield but with regular travel between UK sites, the European sales office and key customers within Europe.
Reporting to the General Manager, the role will include:
- Achievement of sales targets, profit and growth for designated customers and territories
- Understand, articulate and sell the company range of solutions to identified customers
- Maintenance and development of account plans for all targeted customers
- Delivering gold standard customer satisfaction to support retention and growth
- Working with the Project Delivery teams to ensure all customers' requirements are delivered upon.
- Working closely with management across the Division to identify opportunity for growth
- Provide relevant market intelligence and insight for Europe to support growth plans
- Management of European distributors and channel partners to drive sales and margin.
- Assist senior management with regular reports including forecasting, customer reporting and market intelligence
- Maintain an accurate pipeline via CRM
The company are looking for an experienced sales person with sales experience within the rail industry.
Specifically they are looking for:
- Proven history of selling to or working in the new build rolling stock market
- Delivery of pricing proposals for technology-based solutions for new build rolling stock
- An understanding of the Life Cycle Cost elements of all bids and tender documentation, including pricing
- Export Sales experience
- Strong negotiation & closing skills
- Applications Engineering or Technical Sales experience
The business can offer a strong remuneration package which includes car or car allowance and company bonus scheme.
Brewster Partners Office Support & Technical Recruitment is a division of the Brewster Partners Recruitment Group focusing on the recruitment of talent in administration, business support, HR, sales, marketing and purchasing in South Yorkshire, West Yorkshire, East Yorkshire, North Yorkshire, Lincolnshire, Nottinghamshire and the Midlands. If you are interested in discussing this job in more detail or any other aspect of office support and technical recruitment we would really like to hear from you. Please visit our website at www.brewsterpartners.co.uk for more information.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'