Business Development Manager - Europe
Location: Crawley - Frequent Travel to Europe
Salary: £40,000 Basic - OTE £70,000 (1st Year)
YOU Personnel are working with a global leader in their field who are seeking a Business Development Manager within Europe. The main role purpose will be the win new and grow exisiting clients in Europe to increase sales revenues for contringent and contract business. Duties include;
- Meeting key decision makers - minimum of 2 new prospect clients per month
- Deliver new billing clients to the business.
- Set up business development program. Act as a business development lead for all clients.
- Develop exisiting clients and sell new services developed within the business.
- Identify hi-growth potential clients and attend meetings.
- Set up and drive regular contract programs to continue to grow the business.
- Lead bid teams for any contingent, volume and contract PSLs in Europe.
- Attend and lead presentations for all PSL pitches.
- Negotiate and agree terms for all PSL agreements.
- Improve the level of output from client meetings by coaching and developing employees.
- Instruct new vacancies and monitor delivery performance on all positions.
- Follow up conference leads from attended conferences to maximise return.
- Experience within a similar role.
- Sales driven with proven results.
- Frequent travel will be necessary - up to 40% of the role.
- Proven experience executing a Business Development programme.
- Business Development
- New Business Development
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job