Equiniti Benefactor provides outsourced corporate solutions for managing the account closure and estate/probate management as well as estate/probate management to retail customers. Exceptional customer care allows Equiniti to support our corporate clients to create service differentiation, achieving customer and asset value retention.
Due to expansion on the back of continued client success, we are currently seeking an established Business Development Manager to join this growth area and help continue the development of this service line. The Business Development Manager will be tasked with creating new opportunities from both current Equiniti clients as well as new logo acquisitions. This is a great opportunity for an established professional with strong relationship building and new business skills to join a rapidly expanding business unit during the early stages. The base location of this role is flexible, however regular travel will be required to London.
Duties and responsibilities
- Deal origination from a balanced mix of current and new clients, leveraged through new business activity, networking as well as working with internal counterparts where there is existing client relationships
- Networking to identify new clients and key decision makers to sell Equiniti’s suite of products and services
- Developing appropriate solutions for your clients (in conjunction with the solution architects team)
- Writing compelling proposals and presenting appropriate solutions to clients
- Working closely with the Head of Equiniti Benefactor, the Business Development Director and Relationship Directors to develop the business and sales strategy
- Actively promoting Equiniti’s product offering as a thought leader in industry events, conferences, focus groups etc.
- Reporting on sales activity and sales pipelines using CRM and other systems
- Act as a leader across the business, supporting others where required, to hit the business objectives
- Working closely with operations, marketing, and other colleagues across the group to ensure solutions presented to clients are workable
Skills, experience and attributes
- Outstanding track record of selling and delivering on revenue targets
- Demonstrable expertise in technology, outsourcing or complex services sales
- A genuine interest in developing new business, both from existing customers as well as in acquiring new logos
- Strong on detail and the ability to multi task
- Ability to change when the client, market or business requires
- Evidence of being in a high profile, high pressure role where delivering sustainable and profitable growth are key
- Strong communication. A master communicator that results in powerful levels of persuasion
- Experience (and comfort) working in a fast moving, matrix sales environment, that requires working with other sales teams across multiple product lines and sites
- Ability to build credibility quickly
- Comfortable with networking and public speaking
- Willingness and ability to travel is a requirement
In return for you
This role will offer you a very visible opportunity, at an early stage within a developing business area that has strong support at board level. Working in conjunction with high calibre sales professionals, you will have the opportunity to work with well recognised corporate clients and also have impact and input relative to the future direction of the division.
To express your interest, please submit your application online using your LinkedIn profile or CV.
We are committed to equality of opportunity for all staff and applications from individuals are encouraged regardless of age, disability, sex, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief and marriage and civil partnershipis.
- Business Development
- Corporate Sales Management
- Key Account Development
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job