80-100k Base, 160-200k OTE + Amazing Benefits
Through working with many of the worlds leading and largest consumer brands, our client has grown to become a leading player in the enterprise marketing platform space. Through their innovative platform, they allow business leaders to build true consumer understanding, utilising data, research and so much more to deliver conversational marketing solutions. Due to global growth, they now have an exciting opening for an experienced SaaS Software Sales Executive.
As a Software Sales professional, you will:
* Maximise sales in assigned verticals (Banking, Finance, Insurance, Retail, Telco)
* Identify, qualify and close new opportunities in the 6 to 7 figure range
* Deliver strategic account management to achieve yearly revenue growth
* Build and maintain relationships with senior leaders in the community
* Work with all levels of the sales process (CMO, VP insights, LOB, IT, legal and procurement etc)
* Travel as required, negotiating large deals with complex terms and conditions
Applications are invited from:
* Those who possess 5-10+ years experience in a quota-carrying enterprise software sales role
* Candidates with multi-year experience selling products and/or services into the marketing function at CMO level
* Sales leaders with a proven history of influencing decision makers
* Those with a pragmatic, hands-on attitude who have a demonstrable year over year revenue performance
The successful candidate can expect a dynamic and entrepreneurial business environment, a base salary circa 80-100k with an uncapped OTE of 160-200k. Plus an excellent and generous benefits package, a thorough onboarding process and genuine career opportunities.
Certus is an established and experienced specialist Recruitment Group, providing sales, digital, graduate and IT recruitment services to the business community throughout the UK.
Follow us on LinkedIn and Facebook at Certus Recruitment Group and Certus Graduate Recruitment.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job