Enterprise Sales Specialist / Sales Manager / Sales Executive / Business Development Manager / B2B
Business Development Manager with at least 5 years' experience in hybrid & enterprise sales is needed by our client, a rapidly growing SaaS business delivering health & safety software, to be based in Manchester.
On a mission to transform health and safety management in the workplace, they offer innovative software for compliance management. With a clientbase that runs across all 5 continents and industry sectors, they have been recognised as the largest health & safety software provider in the UK & Ireland.
They are now on the lookout for a new member to join their passionate and energetic sales and business development representative team.
About the Role
As their Business Development Manager, your primary responsibility will be to drive growth in the UK & Ireland. You will find yourself busy with the following: delivering on personal sales targets, working closely with the sales and BDR team to generate leads, working with the CEO / Sales Director to improve their sales processes, and working with their Head of Marketing to align lead generation plans and qualification processes.
This will be a home-based role - some time in our Dublin (Ireland) head office will be required.
- Proven track record of selling regularly at ACV's €50K+
- Experience in hybrid & enterprise sales
- Minimum 3 years' sales experience
- Consultative approach to selling
- Planning, prioritisation & time management skills
- Ability to thrive within a team
- Willingness to travel throughout UK (own transport preferable)
- Looking to develop your career in sales
- Exposure to the health & safety domain or experience within their key markets of manufacturing, facilities, engineering (advantageous)
Salary: Negotiable (depending on experience)
What's On Offer
- OTE up to £100k
- Work flexibility
- Commission structure based on experience
- Fun work environment supportive of work-life balance
- Encouragement & investment in your learning, development, career & success
If this role sounds of interest, click on the APPLY button now.
- Enterprise Sales Specialist / Sales Manager / Sales Executive / Business Development Manager / B2B
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job