40-50k Base, 80k OTE + Executive Benefits
As a premium business information company specialising in industry analysis, our client provides advanced analytics to help clients make better, more informed decisions on a global scale. With solutions covering a broad range of professional industries, including insurance, renewable energy, construction and infrastructure etc., they are well placed to deliver high-quality analysis derived from expert teams. Due to continued growth, they now have an exciting opening for an experienced Solution Sales Executive to join one of their successful London based teams.
As a Business Development Manager, you will:
* Join a performing and fast-growing team based in London where the focus is on developing revenue streams from a predefined list of 200+, enterprise level, EMEA based accounts
* Have access to our client's dynamic intelligence on markets, companies, regulations and industry trends
* Identify and research target companies
* Initiate contact with prospective enterprise clients at Executive Levels
* Develop and use a consultative approach in order to help identify key strategic objectives
* Win and retain accounts, focusing on account management as the portfolio grows
* Travel throughout the EMEA region on a regular basis
* Be educated to degree level, intelligent and inquisitive
* Possess a minimum of 4+ years proven new business sales experience gained in information, SaaS or a solutions sales sector.
* Have previously sold into the enterprise space, closing complex sales of varying value
* Demonstrate business acumen, motivation and a dynamic yet professional approach to sales and revenue generation
* Have first class communication and presentation skills and the ability to liaise with customers at senior levels
* Be a true new business hunter who can develop robust, sustainable, value led and long-term business partnership
You can expect a negotiable base salary of 40-50k dependent upon prior sales experience, with a first-year achievable OTE of 80k plus additional and generous benefits.
Certus is an established and experienced specialist Recruitment Group, providing sales, digital, graduate and IT recruitment services to the business community throughout the UK.
Follow us on LinkedIn and Facebook at Certus Recruitment Group and Certus Graduate Recruitment.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job