Role: Business Development Manager (energy services)
Location: Scotland Area
Salary: Up to £45,000+ DOE
Are you a great Business Development Manager based in the Scotland area? If so, we have a client in the energy assessment space - selling software, training and technical support - looking for an experienced Business Development Manager to help expand their customer base. You will contribute by developing business opportunities with new clients and maximising revenue and business profitability. If you’re an experienced Business Development Manager, with some knowledge of energy services, we want to hear from you!
- Contribute to the development of a commercial strategy, developing significant business opportunities.
- Expand customer base through the creation of a pipeline.
- Create, negotiate and close commercial agreements within agreed business and pricing models.
- Develop an in-depth knowledge and expertise within the market
- Consult on market trends with a view to developing new products and services
- Track and report activity on accounts
- Attend industry exhibitions as and when required.
- Assist with bringing to market new business initiatives
- Developing and maintaining relationships to create new business opportunities.
- Ideally some knowledge of energy services.
- Have a proven track record of increasing revenue through the generation of leads.
- Be self-motivated and deliver on targets and business KPIs.
- Be able to identify key stakeholders and decision makers within new client businesses.
- Excellent communication skills able to engage stakeholders at all levels.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job