Our client is a UK software vendor selling a suite of software options for organisations dealing with energy efficiency in the commercial and domestic built environment. Clients include homeowners, housebuilders, DIY companies, energy assessors, estate agents and more.
With energy consumption in buildings continuing to attract headlines, public interest and legislation, their products are more relevant now than ever before and represent a depth and breadth of commercial potential that remains largely dormant - but expand with every headline and every new law in the landscape of commercial and domestic energy efficiency.
Previously all sales and marketing activity has fallen under the custodianship of the senior team and outsourced to third parties - which has yielded success and growth. However, turnover and potential for further market share now require the full-time attention and effort of an in-house commercial professional.
This new role is an outstanding opportunity for right individual to take control, ownership and co-ordination of all sales and commercial activity. Once established and a clear pattern of growth has emerged there is the opportunity to expand and manage a sales team.
To be considered, a candidate must:
- Be a sales professional with at least 5 years of B2B experience.
- Have a strong understanding of energy efficiency in the built environment and all relevant legislation.
- Possess sufficient commercial acumen to be able to translate and present this knowledge as a legitimate commercial proposition to management, director and board level.
- Be tech-savvy to a level that includes previous software sales experience - or of the mindset that movement into technology sales is already the preferred next step.
- Highly motivated, energetic, and proactive with a strong drive for results.
- Exceptional inter-personal and professional relationship building skills.
- At ease at all levels and with all stakeholders in the business and able to collaborate with them effectively
- Comfortable working in an entrepreneurial environment without the structure of a large corporate.
- Competent in all methods new business - both new and old.
Location: Office in the West of England, with remote working
Package: £40-60k basic with double OTE
If you have the relevant skills and experience and would like to be considered, please forward an up-to-date CV
- Business Development
- Energy Efficiency
- Built Environment
- B2B sales
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'