£40 - 45k + uncapped OTE
I am looking for an experienced sales professional to come on board at my Client's extremely successful and well renowned Business Intelligence vertical.
My client occupy beautiful offices in Central London and are well established as a quality provider of Business Intelligence. As an independent company there is lots of scope for growth and development and this is quite an autonomous position so I am looking for someone who is confident and eager to get stuck in.
In this position as Business Development Manager you will join one of my clients most profitable and established portfolios which has a focus on the emerging market space. You will have a range of responsibilities, key being increasing revenue and uncovering new, high margin opportunities to grow the business.
In addition to this you will be responsible for;
- Liaising with internal teams, especially marketing in order to deliver effective campaigns
- Achieving a monthly Gross Sales target, as well as a cumulative Return-on-Investment (ROI) target
I am looking for a candidate with at least 3 years' experience in a subscriptions based sales role. In addition to this you must have;
- The capacity to present valid and relevant information and respond to questions in a level and professional manner
- Experience in Key Account Management and the organisational ability to keep on top of your progress
- Proven track record of increasing revenues, uncovering new, high margin opportunities to grow
- Experience of selling business information into the corporate sector
- A degree level education or equivalent
This role is a great position for someone who is looking to progress their business intelligence career within a well-respected organisation where you will utilise your previous experience whilst also learning an array of new skills.
Please don't hesitate to apply today - send your CV across to to be considered.
Caselton Clark are a specialist recruitment agency for business intelligence, digital media and events.
For our latest vacancies please visit www.caseltonclark.co.uk or contact us on .
- Business Development
- Business Intelligence
- Emerging markets
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job