We are looking for experienced electrical wholesale professionals to join an ambitious and expanding independent with a growing network of branches throughout the Midlands and beyond.
They are now looking for a self-motivated, target-driven and people-focused Business Development Manager to join their thriving Ilkeston location.
Established for over 50 years, our client is a successful independent electrical wholesaler that places a huge focus on customer satisfaction, regularly going above and beyond for their clients. The reputation and respect they have earned within the industry is undeniable.
The business is currently going through an exciting period of growth, meaning that opportunities to progress are readily available. They promote autonomy amongst their employees, meaning that you have the freedom to make decisions and get things done.
As Business Development Manager, you will have a direct impact on the overall success and profitability of the business. Your duties will include:
- Developing and maintaining relationships with business, commercial, industrial and trade customers
- Business development and account management
- Liaising with your own portfolio of clients via telephone and face-to-face visits
- Ensuring the achievement of set targets and objectives
- Proactively identifying opportunities to win business and increase revenue
Experience working as a salesperson within the electrical wholesale industry and a proven track-record are essential. To succeed in this Business Development Manager role, you will require strong communication skills and the drive to bring results. A natural ability to build rapport and solid industry knowledge and contacts will also be beneficial.
As a Business Development Manager, you will receive the following benefits package:
- Competitive starting salary - £20,000 - £30,000 (dependent on experience)
- Uncapped bonus potential
- High-spec company car, smartphone and laptop
- Real opportunities for progression and professional development
Want to find out more? Interviews for this career progression opportunity will be taking place soon. Don't miss out - apply today!
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job