Business Development Manager – East Midlands
Salary: £26,000 to £35,000 Plus Sales Commission & Company Car
Our client is a growing Security company providing various Security Solutions such as manned guarding and CCTV to clients across the UK.
They are looking to recruit a Business Development Manager to operate in a variety of environments, from offices to construction sites and be flexible with working hours.
You will be responsible for being the first point of contact to existing clients and deal with new prospects in your area therefore we are looking for candidates who have a very friendly and professional approach.
Training and ongoing sales coaching will be provided, this will include the full sale cycle from site visits to winning the business. Review meetings will be held regularly to identify results.
• Report and manage key new business opportunities
• High motivation in order to achieve and exceed monthly targets
• Able to work independently and have the right attitude
• Effectively plan and organise your days/weeks
• Previous experience in a similar role is necessary
• Very friendly and professional approach
• Strong communication, negotiation and influencing skills
• Driven to exceed set targets and KPI's
• A full UK driving license
Additional Resources are an Employment Business and an Employment Agency as defined within The Conduct of Employment Agencies & Employment Businesses Regulations 2003.
- Security Sales
- Business Development Manager
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'