Our client is seeking a high achieving Business Development Manager, successful within e-commerce and the retail profession. They will have Business Development skills at their core along with an ability to embrace the challenge of fast growing business and accelerating the company as a premier player in the UK.
You will be able to "hit the ground running" and be an impressive individual with a proven record of new business sales. You will have excellent retail knowledge and be a proven consultative style hunter with demonstrable negotiation skills.
You will have a high level of flexibility and autonomy, where the emphasis will be on results. You will be tasked with and take responsibility for developing and executing a highly effective new business development plans, ultimately hitting targets.
• Execution of a comprehensive new business strategy with retail/Gift Card and B2B distribution clients
• Cultivate valuable business relationships at senior level with key decision makers and stake holders within the industry
• Meet ambitious but realistic sales targets.
• Cooperate closely with the Business Development, Marketing and Operations teams
• Provide precise forecasting and reporting
Experience, Personal Attributes and Abilities:
• Experience within the UK retail market with an emphasis on Gift cards/vouchers/affiliates/B2B and prepaid would be advantageous.
• A strong hunter with a consultative selling style
• Knowledge and experience in "payment," "pre-paid" would be an advantage - Gift card/voucher or Affiliate marketing - a substantial advantage
• A proven track record of developing strong partner/customer relationships with the ability to work across functions and disciplines.
• A self-starter, determined and ambitious professional, driven by the need to succeed.
• Highly motivated with a can-do attitude and focus on results.
• Superb communication and presentation skills both written and oral.
• A creative thinker with strong analytical and strategic abilities.
• An excellent negotiator with the ability to persuade and influence.
• Superb people skills.
• Ability to juggle multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment.
• Easy going and adaptable with the ability to thrive in a flexible and autonomous environment.
• Culturally aware with ability to adapt and embrace new business practices and modes of behavior
Education & Experience
3+ years of new business sales experience
Degree level education or relevant course work in sales and marketing preferred
Full Driving license and vehicle
Salary: £45k- £50k + 100% Uncapped Commission
Apologies, but due to the predicted number of applicants we are only able to respond to successful candidates who meet the criteria as agreed with our client. We appreciate your understanding.
- Business Development
- New Business Development
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job