Permanent People are working on behalf of our well-established, global client located in Düsseldorf. They are looking for a talented Business Development Manager to join their rapidly growing team. Our client is a start-up IT Consultancy, providing interim technology solutions. Despite their relatively recent inception they have already established an exceptional reputation for their brand within the European market.
Our client is looking for a strong salesperson with a background in Recruitment, to generate new key accounts. The ideal candidate will be generating new business leads and holding high level conversations to build lasting business partnerships.
This role will suit someone with strong interpersonal and relationship management skills, as collaboration with the internal delivery team to fulfil these interim solutions, will be key.
Our client is a big believer in the people they employ, investing heavily into personal career progression and skills development. The successful candidate will begin as a Business Development Manager but ideally be driven to progress to management positions.
The ideal candidate?
- Fluent in German
- 1- 3 yrs 360 recruitment experience - ideally with a background in contract recruitment within the German market
- Intelligent, confident, and extremely proficient at building and maintaining professional relationships
- Exceptional communication skills (both written and verbal)
- Professional and polished
- Very solid training plan with quick progression to senior positions
- Strong commission structure and great earning potential
- Quarterly incentives and lunch clubs
- Quarterly bonus
- Company car
- Laptop/ telephone
- Young, ambitious, and social workplace environment
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'