Our client is an investment platform that focuses on the rapidly growing direct lending sector. They are building a business that enables a wide range of investors to access lucrative marketplace lending investments in a previously unavailable way with intelligence, ease and regulation.
Following the successful launch of a new Innovative Finance ISA administration platform, they have also recently launched an investment platform with the aim of becoming Europe's leading transaction and credit analytics platform for marketplace lending.
To support ambitious growth plans, our client is seeking to expand their distribution across the South West by appointing an experienced Business Development Manager with strong networks across the Intermediary, High Net Worth Private Client and Wealth Manager sectors.
A big vision, drive and ambition - not to mention hard work and creativity is essential in order to change the way that private investors and their advisers finance growth and invest in unlisted lending opportunities.
As the Business Development Manager your duties will include:
- Business development & sales across an agreed panel of intermediary businesses.
- Leveraging your existing network to sell our client’s Direct Lending investment proposition.
- Acting as an ambassador for our client through your interaction with the intermediary community and high-level customer service provision.
- Always looking to see how you can improve our client’s service, feeding back recommendations into the rest of the business.
To be a successful Business Development Manager you will have the following skills and experience:
- 10+ years’ experience and a successful track record in financial intermediary sales and business development.
- Excellent customer-facing and presentation skills.
- An effective communication style and an ability to solve customer problems efficiently and creatively where necessary.
- Excellent organisational skills and ability to create and manage a new business plan for delivery against targets given.
- Ability to show sales leadership working with clients to co-develop solutions.
- Capable of being 'hands-on’ and dealing with clients to develop and grow this new asset class across new markets and generate new opportunities..
In return, you will receive a competitive salary and an uncapped bonus structure paid quarterly, share options and a flexible benefits package.
- Alternative Investments
- Intermediary sales
- Investment platform
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job