We currently have a thrilling new role for a Business Development Manager within a well known global media brand. If you have a passion for all things digital and want to be a part of an expanding team then this will be the perfect role for you.
The role offers a highly competitive salary and a great bonus/commission scheme. This is a chance to be part of a friendly close-knit team with a phenomenal social culture throughout the office. The role is based in the city with amazing transport links.
* Salary circa £35-45K based on experience
* Excellent uncapped commission structure
* On-going learning and development opportunities
* Work autonomously on your own brand whilst being in a larger social team
You will be responsible for generating new business and working with active and managing accounts selling a wide range of sponsored content opportunities through the following media avenues:
Online Advertising display/banners
Annual subscriptions to the online portal
Sponsorship & Advertising on the newsletter
As an Online Business Development Manager you must have a solid understanding of the digital world and a profound B2B sales background - ideally in online publishing or business intelligence. You will also require some experience with the following:
* Ability to identify qualified, prospective clients and develop loyal customer relationships via telephone within an assigned market.
* Internet research, prospecting, probing and lead generation
* Consistently being able to persuade the customer into a "positive" buying commitment in addition to possessing the necessary "closing" skills.
* Able to clearly uncover the customer's individual needs while accurately testing specific solutions for a strong match.
* Possessing a high level of motivation.
* 2-4+ years B2B digital media sales experience
* Experience in the conference/exhibition/online industry will be advantageous but not necessary.
* Confident and outgoing personality a must with a proven track record for sales
* Prior formal sales training
Please apply today with updated CV and call our offices on and ask for Kim or Chloe.
Randstad Business Support acts as an employment business when supplying temporary staff and as an employment agency when introducing candidates for permanent employment with a client. Randstad Business Support is an equal opportunities employer and decisions are made on merits alone.
Why not listen to some of the inspiring stories from our candidates and their one piece of career advice. It's just a few of the thousands of people who have found success in their working lives with Randstad. Visit how-i-became to find out what you could become.
- Business Development
- Online Advertising
- New Business
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job