As Business Development Manager for Dental Hygiene products for this innovative dental sales company, you'll lead elements of sales / business development, project management, training and customer support in this pivotal role.
Business Development Manager - Dental Hygiene products duties:
- Create and implement a business plan to drive field based dental sales of Oral Hygiene products to new and existing customers across the UK in order to achieve agreed sales targets.
- Provide customers (Hygienists & Hygiene Therapists) with training that is focused on oral hygiene risks associated with particular treatments, an overview of clinical evidence and how the company's products and services provide patients with optimal protection. You'll also recruit, train and manage a team of 3-5 Clinical Advisors who will support customers on an ad-hoc basis.
- Contribute to and develop marketing materials, training programmes, etc.
- A well-established, growing, specialist dental sales company focusing on high quality treatment specific oral hygiene product solutions, representing some of the world's leading brands.
- You must have clinical experience as a Hygienist or Hygiene Therapist - ideally 5 years.
- You should also have successful experience in oral health / dental sales (field sales) or as Product Manager, Dental Sales Manager or Business Development Manager.
- A self-starter, well organised and with a 'can do' attitude. Clear, confident and influential communication skills. Enjoy working with and training others, taking real pride in your work.
- Starting salary of £30-40,000 + bonus, car, pension, and more.
Call, email or apply now for full details…
- Dental Sales
- Dental Hygiene
- Dental Hygienist
- Oral Health
- Hygiene Therapist
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job