Business Development Manager (DACH Region)
Competitive Salary Plus Benefits
Full Time (Remote working flexibility)
Our client is a fast-growing tech company providing cloud-based contact center solutions and telecommunication services. With a constantly growing client base, they are proud to serve hundreds of companies from a wide range of industries.
They are looking for a Business Development Manager in our Sales team who is going to be responsible for end-to-end sales activities. If you have an ambitious, go-getter personality and have experience in software sales, you're warmly welcomed to their team! They are open to remote working, preferably in the CET +/- 1 time zones.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
- Focus on driving revenue and MRR growth in line with the company's sales strategy.
- Conduct market research through outbound activities on an ongoing basis to identify and attract new target customers and discover new leads.
- Bringing in new business from prospects by organizing internal and external meetings, holding business negotiations, setting up online demos, proactively identifying customer needs, and providing the best fitting solution.
- Maintain a high level of relevant domain knowledge in order to have meaningful conversations with prospects.
- Identify sales support requirements and work with marketing to develop improve sales tools.
- Keep accurate notes documenting qualification criteria and utilize CRM to provide accurate, up-to-date information with regard to activities, initiatives, and sales opportunities.
WHO YOU ARE
- Extensive experience (5+ years) of B2B-SaaS worldwide sales(CCaaS, Contact Center are ideal, but not essential).
- Track record of over-performance, navigating complex operational and decision-making structures in large international enterprises to identify key decision-makers, champions, and influencers.
- Experience in hunting, qualifying, and closing business with decision-makers at global firms. You are someone who enjoys picking up the phone to make a cold introduction.
- An MRR-focused self-motivated person who is able to work under minimal supervision: proactivity independently and also in a team.
- Excellent English/German speaking and writing skills (at least C2 fluency)
- Preferably located in EU in the CET +/-1 time zones
WHAT THEY OFFER
- The opportunity to work at a financially stable, growing company with a strong international presence and market positions in Europe, America, and East Asia.
- Commit to investing in your personal growth in the long run (attractive salary package, benefits, and career opportunities).
- A multicultural work environment in the Budapest One office that was awarded "The Most Loveable Workplaces" prize.
- A healthy work-life balance with flexible work options. During the pandemic home office is optional for everyone.
- A company with regular team buildings, sports events, charity programs, birthday celebrations. Fridays are sweets days!
- Mentorship and training opportunities from the start. We create your career path together to help you reach your maximum potential.
- Internal training sessions, school programs, language courses, as well as the chance to travel the world to meet end-users and clients at conferences and meetings.
- ("cloud-based contact center solutions" OR "CSAAS" OR "cloud contact ("center solutions" OR "CCaaS" OR "Cloud Contact Center" OR "Contact Center as a
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'