This Midlands based integrated creative agency are seeking an accomplished New Business Development professional with proven experience in the creative sector to join their team.
Based close to Birmingham city centre this respected, forward thinking agency has over 30 years hard-earned experience across design, brand and digital communications. They deliver those solutions in a truly integrated way, through whichever media works best for their clients, which include many high profile UK based and international brands.
As Business Development Manager you’ll be inventive and enthusiastic. Working closely with senior management your key directive will be to help expand the business through the acquisition of new clients.
Previous experience in Business Development with a design/advertising/marketing agency is essential for the role.
This is an ideal role for a New Business Development professional looking to step up into the spotlight and have more recognition in a senior key role.
Key Responsibilities and skill set:
- Accomplished new business development skills with proven experience in the creative sector
- Liaising with customers and prospects via telephone, email and client visits
- Have the ability to make excellent first impressions
- Be an outstanding communicator both verbally and written
- Experience of lead generation, pitching and negotiation with key decision makers
- Be problem solving, entrepreneurial and have a creative mind set
New Business Development:
- Generate sales leads
- Build and develop an effective new prospects database on own initiative
- Work with the existing team to develop prospects already within the business
- Develop and present new business proposals and quotes using existing job management system
- Proactively develop the sales & marketing activity of the business, including networking
- Identify new opportunities with existing customers.
- Able to deal with clients at all levels
- Attend new prospect meetings, with other Agency staff in support as required
- Produce cost estimates and proposals for prospective projects/jobs
- Develop creative briefs for the creative briefing process/team
- Support account management requirements of existing clients with appropriate account handlers internally.
- c40k (Dependent on experience + bonus)
- Company car/car allowance
Additional perks include:
- Established agency environment
- Private healthcare
- Pension contribution
- Regular team socials
If you’re looking for that next step in your career this is a fantastic opportunity to join an extremely successful and respected, forward-thinking integrated agency, and one that will offer long term career progression.
IMPORTANT: Applicants must have previous experience either as an Account Manager/Senior Account Manager or Business Development Manager in the Creative/Advertsing industry to apply for this role.
Business Development Manager - Creative Agency, Birmingham
- Account Management
- Advertising Agency
- New Business Development
- Creative Agency
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job