We are a fun, quirky, dynamic and successful start-up coffee brand based in Central London. We are changing the game for the craft beer industry - not only the way that you love and enjoy a great tasting beer but also the way in which our coffee is sourced and brewed. We LOVE living and working outside the box and we don't follow the rules when it comes to sales.
Our beautiful open plan offices boast cosy chill out areas, great working space, a huge kitchen (stocked with drinks!) and obviously, an endless supply of beer! If you enjoy the sound of working in a fast-growth start-up, are able to take change in your stride, have a passion for beer, beer and the alcohol industry, can think strategically, act tactically and thrive on winning, you're 50% the way to being the perfect candidate.
We're looking for an eagerBusiness Development Manager and all-around go-getter to help develop our brand presence. You will achieve this by building lasting relationships with our client-base and contributing to our current portfolio with a savvy approach to sales. You will report to the Head of Sales, however, you will have very hands-on responsibility for capturing new outbound business opportunities, building strategy, managing all small-medium sized off and on trade accounts, responding to inbound enquiries to develop your own pipeline and looking at innovative outbound lead generation tactics to capture high-value opportunities to help build our portfolio of clients. You will also assist in managing and delivering on larger wholesale projects and team-wide business development activities such as trade shows, client training sessions and marketing initiatives.
We're looking for:
- Experience in a B2B sales role with proven success - we want to see that you have not only delivered but smashed your targets (1-2 years preferable)
- A real self-starter who is confident in following their natural business intuition
- A people person - you must be a natural networker who can build rapport quickly and think on your feet
- An obsessiveness over quality and attention to detail - we're not selling second-hand cars, this is an incredible product that needs a salesperson with a focus on delivering quality in both service and approach
- The capacity to understand client requirements and put together bespoke proposals to meet these
- Experience in, or an understanding of, the FMCG industry and more specifically speciality beer or beer and the market is preferred but not a prerequisite. More important would be your passion and willingness to learn and develop in these areas.
This is a really exciting opportunity to jump on board with a dynamic, forward-thinking and progressive small business. We are hugely focused on not only delivering excellent services and products to our clients but also making sure that we provide an open, enjoyable and rewarding environment for our employees. Though we want people to work here because they want to be here, want to succeed and want to enjoy themselves, we recognise that people also need - and deserve - a fair package to make a career with us viable.
- £25,000 basic salary, plus commission. Year 1 OTE £42,000
- 22 days holiday
- Zone 1-4 London Travel Card
- Free breakfast
- Brand new phone and laptop
- Ongoing learning and development
- Flexible working hours
- Unrivalled exposure and progression
If this sounds like the opportunity for you then apply and one of the Wiser Graduates team will contact you within with information on next steps. We aim to get back to all candidates within 5 working days.
- lead generation
- business development
- attention to detail
- account management
- new business
- food and drink
- specialist coffee
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job