| Business Development Manager | County Durham | £18,000 - £25,000 Basic, £35,000 - £40,000 OTE |
An exciting role for a Business Development Manager has arisen within an ever-expanding independent estate agent based in County Durham.
The main focus of this role will be to increase sales in the region, by identifying and winning new clients, growing sales volume and increasing product mix from existing clients and promoting the brand within the industry. You will be required to deliver against a challenging yet realistic sales targets.
- Proactive in Business Development
- Proactively initiate and engage sales calls to new prospects
- Develop a clear business and growth plan with the Managing Directors for the Sales Department
- Deliver the business plans through carrying out research, formulate market analysis and deliver accurate business reports
- Close management of all customer relationships to enable sales conversion
- Liaising with 3rd parties to market properties in the most appropriate manner
- Act as the first point of contact for all incoming enquiries
- Delivering a weekly/monthly reporting matrix to track KPI’s
- Relationship management
- Ambition, drive and charisma
- Demonstrable experience of account management
- Excellent account management / relationship management skills
- Good communication skills and the ability to maintain a positive relationship with clients, suppliers and colleagues at all times
- Strong organisation skills, as you will be dealing with more than one property at a time at volume
- Willingness to take on responsibility
- Willingness to travel and spend time out of the office; a full driving licence is required (no car is supplied)
- Understanding of, and interest in, property, architecture, sustainability, country living and luxury lifestyle
- Valuations experience
- Local Market Knowledge is desirable but not essential
- Strong client relationship management and development aptitude
- Excellent negotiation skills
- A pro-active self-starter who can operate both individually and as part of a team
- Superior presentation and excellent oral and written communication skills
- Attention to detail and ability to prioritise daily/weekly tasks focusing on core business (sales) and bringing in new business on regular basis
Working hours are Monday to Friday 9:00am - 6:00pm.
In return my client is offering a £18,000 - £25,000 Basic (DOE) and a realistic OTE of £35,000 - £40,000.
Due to high amounts of applications if you have not been contacted within 7 days, please consider your application as unsuccessful.
GCB Agency Recruitment is a specialised Property and Financial Services recruitment company dealing with all property related recruitment across the UK.
We currently offer a wide variety of Property and Financial Services vacancies all across the UK and incorporate overseas locations.
For all your Property and Financial Services needs contact GCB Agency Recruitment.
- Business Development
- Estate Agents
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job