Business Development Manager - Corporate Travel
This independent travel business are looking for an experienced Business Development Manager to help develop and drive their new Business Travel Division ensuring commercial success through new clients and maintaining existing relationships.
Business Development Manager Responsibilities:
- You will be responsible for driving new business and fostering an effective working relationship with the local business network and championing the business' brand.
- You will be cultivating new and existing relationships with key clients and strategic partner firms.
- You will be covering a geographical area from Brighton to London
Business Development Manager Skills Required:
- You will have a successful background within a business travel environment
- You will have excellent communication skills with the ability to build relationships over the telephone and face to face
- You must have a full clean driving licence and valid passport
Business Development Manager - Additional Info:
You will need to be happy visiting clients and prospects regularly in London as well as being based in the office in East Sussex.
Don't keep a good thing to yourself
We grow our business through referrals, so please don't keep us to yourself. If you think we're doing a good job and know of someone who would benefit from our services, please pass on their name and number to me and I promise we will follow it up. Many thanks.
C&M Travel Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. We are committed to equality of opportunity for all candidates. For more opportunities, please visit www.candm.co.uk