Business Development Manager - Corporate Sales
Salary: £25,000 - £40,000
Location: North Manchester - Field Based
Are you an ambitious Business Developer who is serious about developing your career? Can you demonstrate the ability, knowledge and desire to succeed within a challenging, growing and dynamic environment?
We are partnered with an established IT solutions business based in North Manchester, who due to expansion are looking for a Corporate Business Development Manager.
This role will suit talented business developers who enjoy increasing sales through developing senior level relationships with professional services firms nationwide. You will be targeting law firms, financial services firms, consultancies and the like. It is imperative that you have sold at a senior level within the corporate world.
This is an ideal role for those who want to reap the benefits of a fantastic uncapped commission structure!
Key duties include:
- Identifying and prospecting new business focusing on professional services firms.
- Composing detailed and accurate proposals to relay to prospective customers.
- Meet with clients face to face to discuss services and building strong relationships
- Ensuring a consultative approach and effectively articulating the benefits and unique selling points of working with our business.
- Developing a sales pipeline to ensure continued meeting of quarterly and annual revenue targets
- Proficient use of the Sales CRM tools for tracking activity, pipeline and revenue metrics
- 2-3years proven track record in winning strategic new business and selling to key decision makers within Professional Services.
- Strong communication and presentation skills, you must be able to speak clearly and persuasively.
- Commercially savvy, with awareness of the current market and ability to engage in technical conversations
- Passionate with a desire to get behind the company goals and drive the business forward alongside senior managers.
They require a commercially minded sales person with the capabilities of getting in front of these clients to communicate the benefits to them and secure their interest.
If you would like to be considered for the role please apply today quoting reference number NJR9287
KEY WORDS: SALES, SOLUTION SALES, BUSINESS TO BUSINESS SALES, PROFESSIONAL SALES, B2B, SALES EXECUTIVE, INTERNAL SALES, BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT, OUTBOUND SALES, SOFTWARE SALES, IT SALES.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'