Business Development Manager - Contact lenses £34k £15k
- Market leaders
- Expanding sector
- Excellent training and career progression opportunities
Business Development Manager - Contact lenses £34k +£15k
The Future: With a turnover now in excess of £1billion globally this company are leading the way with product development and now looking for someone to strengthen their existing relationships for further growth and increased market share.
The Role: Outstanding opportunity for a Business Development Manager to take over an existing account base in the East Midlands and Northern Home Counties, you will be responsible for educating optometrists on the products and working with managers, supervisors and assistants on how best to promote the products and increase sales.
Requirements: To be considered for the Business Development Manager role you must have:
- Field Sales Experience, with a focus on account management
- Ideally from Optics, Pharmaceutical or FMCG sector
- Excellent communication, organisation and relationship building skills
- You will have good business acumen and be credible and structured
The Package for Business Development Manager:
- Basic: £26,000-34,000
- Bonus / OTE: £10-15,000
- Car: Company car
- Benefits: Mobile, Laptop, Pension, 25 days holiday
Location: The position of Business Development Manager covers Leicester, Northampton, Coventry, Milton Keynes, Luton and the surrounding area.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'