35-40k Base, 60-70k OTE + Car Allowance + Benefits
Our client is a respected management consulting firm focused on both financial and legal performance. More specifically, they lead the way in the optimisation of R&D tax credits and R&D grants etc. Through their understanding of the complexity of regulations, they deliver a quality service with measurable benefits, on a global scale. Due to growth, they now have an immediate and exciting opening for a client facing Business Development Manager to further develop new business throughout London and the UK.
As a client facing Business Development Manager, you will
* Assume responsibility for developing new revenue streams for our client's flagship solutions through internal and external sales (face to face)
* Cover the entire UK from a London office
* Identify, win and close new business contracts with both SME and corporate clients
* Manage the entire sales process from research through to negotiations (tenders/proposals) and closure
* Receive new business, lead generation and appointment setting assistance from an internal sales team
The ideal candidate will:
* Possess a minimum of 2+ year's client facing sales experience gained within a corporate environment (C-level sales)
* Have a credible, sophisticated and intelligent approach to sales
* Possess first class communication and presentation skills along with the ability to liaise at senior levels within a wide variety of companies
* Be on the way up in your career, motivated by reward and looking for a fun, dynamic and autonomous place to work
The successful candidate can expect a base salary circa 35-40k with an uncapped OTE of 60-70k (90k+ in 2nd year) plus an additional and executive benefits package, which includes a generous car allowance.
Certus is an established and experienced specialist Recruitment Group, providing sales, digital, graduate and IT recruitment services to the business community throughout the UK.
Follow us on LinkedIn and Facebook at Certus Recruitment Group and Certus Graduate Recruitment.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job