Business Development Manager
Salary Negotiable DOE
A rapidly growing main contractor based in Hertfordshire has approached i-texo recruitment to assist them in the recruitment of a Business Development Manager with a strong construction background.
Working within a small team in an ambitious and growing organisation, the Business Development Manager position provides an opportunity to head up the commercial strategy and support the continued growth of the company. In this busy role, you will be responsible for prospecting, qualifying, and closing new sales opportunities to achieve ambitious customer acquisition and revenue growth objectives. To be successful in this role and meet or exceed sales targets and feel comfortable communicating with prospects via phone, email and face-to-face.
Your role will include, but will not be limited to, the following responsibilities:
- Proactively find new opportunities & bringing this to the team.
- Generate leads, building and managing your sales pipeline.
- Follow up on marketing-generated
- Keep up to date with trends to help identify new opportunities.
- Build and maintain relationships with prospective clients.
- Write targeted emails to generate interest in our services.
- Negotiate with new prospects, and ultimately secure the business.
- Calling potential new clients offering our service.
- Understand the key objectives and timings of the client.
- Looking after existing clients
- Attend site meetings when required.
- Previous experience in Business Development for construction businesses.
- Good knowledge of construction process, methodologies and principals.
- Experienced with tenders ranging from £5-£20m.
- Excellent organisational and communication skills.
- Strong relationship management skills with the ability to engage with and influence a range of stakeholders.
- Self-motivated, independent worker.
- Able to cope with pressure and manage several projects simultaneously.
- The holder of a Full UK Driving Licence.
- Fully computer literate with Microsoft Office package.
If you feel you have the skills and experience required for the Surveyor position, then apply by submitting your CV with a covering letter addressing the criteria in this brief.
Prefer an initial discussion over the phone? Please give Russell Kerley at i-texo recruitment a call in the office.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"