KM Recruitment is a specialist UK wide recruiter for the Work Based Learning and Welfare to Work sectors.
Job Title: Business Development Manager - Commercial
*Candidates must hold experience of developing new business within the Training Industry at a senior level*
Location: Home / Field Based (Reporting to the South West Office) - Must be flexible with national travel
Salary: £40,000 - £60,000 + Bonus
Benefits: Excellent Holiday Entitlement, Company Car, Mileage paid from home, Pension + Much More!
Type: Full Time, Permanent
- Ultimately, you will be responsible for promoting our clients offering of a complete software management solution, for use across all organisations involved in the delivery of Apprenticeship qualifications (Training Providers, Colleges and Levy Employers).
- You will be responsible for promoting our clients offering as the management software tool of choice.
- You will identify, network, engage and present (with senior management team in some instances), at senior / board level, with local/regional and national organisations, to secure business.
- Work closely with the senior management team to identify organisations to approach.
- Attend various networking events to promote our clients offering and develop business opportunities.
- Using a professional and consultative approach - discuss the products functionality, features and benefits, at a senior level, with the organisations you engage with.
- Having a strong understanding of the Apprenticeship training industry, you will be able to talk confidently and in depth about how the software solution will meet all areas required from the beginning to end of the learner journey - including the management of quality, funding and compliance.
- Talk through any questions raised and ensure these are met with a solution as part of the sales process.
- Liaise with staff involved in the implementation of the product to ensure a smooth transition.
- Work towards and achieve targets for business growth.
- Be actively involved from creation of proposal through to completion. Ensuring continuous reviews to refine offering.
- Provide excellent customer service to help forge long standing relationships and ensure quality of service.
- Keep up to date with competitor’s strengths and weaknesses, evaluating the market and scoping out new opportunities.
- Candidates must hold knowledge of the processes involved in the delivery of Apprenticeship qualifications - this will enable you to talk comprehensively about the service required by a software management tool for this sector.
- Must have experience of developing and securing new business at a senior level / promoting a product within the training industry.
- Well-developed interpersonal and communication skills with proven ability to build strong relationships and engage with businesses at senior / board level.
- Industry knowledge of Apprenticeship training industry.
- Excellent communication skills - presentation, written and verbal.
- Proven experience of negotiating / winning / closing new business at a senior level.
- Exceptional sales, marketing and networking skills.
- Excellent time management and organisational skills.
- Full, clean driving licence and use of a vehicle - you must be flexible with national travel.
KM Recruitment receive a high number of applications for each role advertised and although we would like to we are not always able to deliver feedback to unsuccessful candidates. If you have not been contacted within 4 days then unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful. Thank you for your interest and keep an eye on our website for future opportunities.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job