Business Development Manager - Commercial Software Solutions
Applicants to be based in the following postcodes: CH, CW, ST, DE, WS, B, CV, LL, SY, LD, TF, WV, DY (remote working) with office commute as and when required.
Our client is a leading provider of Digital Distribution and Document Management Software services to the Public Sector and a wide range of Commercial organisations. This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced and high-calibre field sales professional to become part of our clients growth plans within the Commercial Sector sales team.
We are looking for Highly Motivated, Results Oriented, Added Value Solution Sales Professionals with a minimum of five years experience and stand-out track record within the Commercial Sales Sector.
Software Sales Experience is advantageous but not essential- This position would suit a personable, adaptable and Career focused professional who will value this opportunity as not just a job, but a long termpropositionwith high reward and progression.
You will be responsible for opening doors including new business sales and up selling and servicing existing clients. In addition to account management, pipeline management with a strategic approach to growing your territory.
- The BDM will focus on selling our clients software solutions, services and ensure prospects are aware of the USPs, added value and benefits of investing.
Experience of and gravitas consistent with selling into senior level decision makers e.g - Financial Director, Managing Director.
- Experience and knowledge in working with the software solutions, added value services, managed services with a consultative approach A proven, sales track record with at least 5 years of experience selling into the commercial markets
- Must be highly organised and able to manage multiple projects at once
- Candidate must have strong presentation and writing skillsin addition to ideally having technical knowledge
- Must have knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint, CRM systems and Sales order processes
- Must be a self-starter, with a genuine drive to achieve/exceed targets and expectations.
- Stable CV, references and a PTR of new business wins
- Able to build relationships, understand client needs and provide a solution
- Can provide a detailed overview of targets hit, achievements, KPIs and breakdown of responsibilities
- Degree highly desirable
- Reason to earn and progress - take ownership of their area
- Understand the culture, value and image of the company
- Work well under management and be a team player
- Experience with selling into multiple industries
- Existing network of contacts and geographical knowledge
Salary & Application:
- Monday to Friday (40 hours per week)
- Salary: Competitive base salary and quota driven commission scheme - Flexible for industry applicants - OTE 40%+)
- Company Car
- Generous Company Pension Scheme
- Optional Private Healthcare Scheme
- 28 days holiday rising to 33 including Bank Holidays
Please call the office for further information on the above vacancy, alternatively please submit your CV with a short covering note as to why you wish to apply and how you feel you can add value to this organisation and their growth.
- Consultative Sales
- Field Sales
- IT Sales
- Software Solutions
- New Business Opportunities
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'