60-70k Base, 120-140k OTE + Excellent Benefits
With their impressive track record, European reach and advanced cloud technology solutions, this growing software provider is well positioned to deliver its cloud, automation, application and consulting solutions to more and more businesses. Due to UK growth, our client is now seeking an experienced cloud sales professional to cover the UK, as a Business Development Manager.
As a client facing Business Development Manager, you will:
* Be the first specialist sales person based in the UK
* Develop and implement an appropriate sales strategy to meet agreed new business revenue and sales targets for the territory
* Specifically target the financial services, media, entertainment and life science sectors
* Identify, grow and nurture major sales opportunities
* Schedule and attend appointments with prospects
* Deliver accurate forecasting and continually develop your sales pipeline
* Work from a home-based office environment
The ideal candidate will:
* Possess 5+ year's experience in a client facing, corporate sales role where the emphasis was on cloud integration
* Have a solid technical understanding of everything cloud
* Sell at senior levels, understand buying criteria and possess the communication and presentation skills to liaise and influence at board level
* Have excellent self-management skills as this role requires autonomy, accountability and responsibility
* Be a true business hunter with a strong desire for uncapped, 6 figure earnings
* Have a proven record of selling into the financial services, media, entertainment and/or life science sectors
The successful candidate can expect a base salary circa 60-70k with an uncapped OTE of 120-140k plus an additional and generous benefits package.
Certus is an established and experienced specialist Recruitment Group, providing sales, digital, graduate and IT recruitment services to the business community throughout the UK.
Follow us on LinkedIn and Facebook at Certus Recruitment Group and Certus Graduate Recruitment.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job