Company: Valutrades Limited
Industry: Financial Services
Company Description: Forex Broker
Job Title: Business Development Manager for China Market
Department: Business Development for China Market
Employment Type: Permanent
Salary: £26,000 - £28,000
Employee Benefits: Discretionary Bonus, Commission scheme, Staff Healthcare
Location: City of London & regular trips to China
Hours of Work: Monday to Friday 09:00 to 18:00
Closing date for applicants: Wednesday 4th April 2018
Nature of the role:
Business Development Manager for China Market will be responsible for the generation of new business relationships for our Chinese retail FX & CFD Service.
- Analyse marketing data to develop sales strategies.
- Review & monitor sales figures tto determine which campaigns are working.
- Building and developing a potential client database.
- Identifying and expanding affiliate business.
- Generating potential leads and identifying potential business opportunites.
- Contributing towards building and expanding our global business partner network.
- Build, maintain and develop an accurate sales prospect pipeline.
- Responsible for indentifying relevant target areas and conducting sales research on potential introducing partners and clients.
- Train & manage Chinese speaking client support to ensure all client requirements are met.
- Provide relevant sales and marketing communications and literature to partners and potential clients.
- Educated to Degree Level
- Degree must be a 2:1 or above
Degree must be a business / finance based degree
-Skill / competencies
- Can speak fluent Cantonese, Mandarin & English
- Clear communicator
- Strong Network & relationship building skills
- Professional & target driven individual
- Financial markets
- FX & CFD Markets
- Experience of working within the finance industry
- Happy to travel for work
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job