Business Development Manager - Catering & Hospitality Division
The Job Role
• Catering and Hospitality client development/partnership manager required to continue the strong growth of this desk. You will be responsible for developing existing business and generating new business by pro actively reaching out to existing/new catering clients to develop/initiate business relationships.
• Good knowledge of the hospitality industry is preferred but not essential
• Able to adapt quickly to change, take on new responsibilities
• An ambitious proactive individual that will be comfortable building relationships.
• £30,000 per annum
• Plus Bonus structure
• Progression and Development
Please note, due to the high volume of interest in this exciting opportunity, only successful candidates will be contacted
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'