Job Title: Business Development Manager - Car / Auto Parts
Location: Field Based role - can be based anywhere within the UK. Will be required to attend the head office in Dorset 1 to 2 times per month.
Hours: Mon-Thu 8.30am - 5pm, Fri 8.30am - 3.30pm
Business Development Manager for Commercial & Passenger Vehicles/After Market (CPV/AM), to increase sales and range build with existing vehicle manufacturers and converters, CPV parts distributors.
Major responsibilities include:
- To introduce new CPV customers and broaden customers awareness of the company within the entire sector.
- Further developing a comprehensive customer base for the CRM system supporting the CPVAM 2018 budget.
- Introduce new truck parts distributors and dealers.
- A proven track record within the automotive and truck aftermarket, with the sale of technical products and services.
- Experience in the sale of technical products within the special vehicle manufacturing sector, preferred knowledge of key manufacturers and contacts within these businesses an advantage.
- Experience in contract negotiation.
- Have a clear understanding of the most effective routes to market to increase sales of bespoke and technical products for car and truck distributors, parts retailers, and special vehicle manufacturers.
Specific capabilities, knowledge, and characteristic:
- Proven track record and a comprehensive knowledge with executive sales experience, with special vehicle manufacturing sector and operators within it, (builders of specific vehicles such as emergency services, highway maintenance, construction, heavy plant, mobile broadcast, race trucks, equestrian trucks, catering and special events vehicles).
- Able to work on own initiative working remotely but as part of a team.
- Knowledge of the most effective media models and exhibitions to attract new customers.
- Exceptional numeric and organisational skills
- Have a calm consultative sales approach.
- A proven track record in changing prospective customers into customers and advocates of the brand.
It is important that you include a covering letter with your CV, detailing why you feel you are suitable for this position and highlighting all relevant experience.
We receive a high number of applications on a daily basis so we can only respond to successful applications. If you do not hear from us within 3 working days please assume your application has not been taken forward on this occasion. We may contact you in the future about other suitable positions.
Our full equal opportunities policy can be viewed here: http://equal-opportunities/
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job