JOB TITLE: Business Development Manager - Cable Connectors / Cable Assemblies
LOCATION: Cambridge, Peterborough, Bury St Edmunds, Ipswich, Chelmsford, Bedford, Corby, Kettering, Northampton
INDUSTRY: Cable Connectors / Cable Assemblies
SALARY: £35,000 - £40,000 + Commission / Bonus + Mileage Allowance
COMPANY / ROLE
Our Client is a well established organisation in the cable assemblies industry, the company supply a wide range of cable assemblies and products such as panels, enclosure, fibre products, connectors into a variation of different sectors such as OEM’s, manufacturers, system builders, installers, resellers across the whole of the UK.
The company are now looking to recruit a Business Development Manager to join their team, the ideal candidate will have a proven track record in sales, will have previous experience in the cable connectors / cable assembly industry, will have excellent technical ability in industry, will be hardworking, driven, hungry for success and looking to join a well-established, growing organisation.
Principal responsibilities / Knowledge / Experience
1. Minimum 3 years of proven sales success in the cable accessories Industry.
2. Sales experience - essential
3. Maintain a professional relationship with customers and ensure they are kept satisfied with the companies services.
4. To manage the key account list to maximise sales and profit
5. Effective Communicator.
6. Prompt and accurate reporting to the Directors as required.
7. Computer literate.
If you would like to apply for or require information on the role please email your CV with the reference number and all relevant details to beth.clayton@dexternicholas(.)com
- Business Development Manager
- Cable Assemblies
- Cable Connectors