JOB TITLE: Business Development Manager - Cable Assemblies
LOCATION: Birmingham, Manchester, Liverpool, Leeds, Huddersfield, Glasgow, Nottingham, Derby, Stoke On Trent, York, Hull, Edinburgh, Newcastle, Middlesbrough, Preston, Blackburn, Durham, Carlisle
INDUSTRY: Cable Assemblies
SALARY: £38,000 to £45,000 + Commission, Company Car
COMPANY / ROLE
Our Client is a well established organisation in the cable assembly industry, the company supply a wide range of cable assembly products and solutions such as cable assembly sale, complex wiring looms, custom jacketed cable, cabling, wire assemblies, braided assemblies to a variation of commercial and industrial organisations across the whole of the UK.
The company are now looking to recruit a Business Development Manager to join their team, the ideal candidate will have previous experience in the cable assembly industry, will have a proven track record in sales, will have excellent technical ability in the industry, will be hardworking, driven, hungry for success and looking to join a well-established, growing organisation.
Principal responsibilities / Knowledge / Experience
1. Minimum 3 years of proven sales success in the Cable assembly Industry.
2. Sales experience - essential
3. Maintain a professional relationship with customers and ensure they are kept satisfied with the companies services.
4. To manage the key account list to maximise sales and profit
5. Effective Communicator.
6. Prompt and accurate reporting to the Directors as required.
7. Computer literate.
If you would like to apply for or require information on the role please email your CV with the reference number and all relevant details to sarah.walker@dexternicholas(.)com
- Business Development Manager
- Cable Assemblies
- Wiring Looms
- Wire Assemblies