We are proud to be working in conjunction with a dynamic and award winning financial firm, specialising in the Bridging market.
If you are an experienced Bridging BDM and are looking to join a leading team then please read on...
To develop bridging loans business principally through regular visits to bridging introducers and regular contact by phone and email.
1. Business Development
a) Hit personal sales target
b) Plan and maintain a strategic diary of appointments based on broker classification to develop credible and trust-based relationships.
c) Actively seek increasing sources of business from existing contacts, and building new relationships and sources of business from new inbound enquiries, requests for broker registrations, industry and trade press and journals and elsewhere.
d) Maximise bridging sales from introducer base by building relationships, identifying competitive advantage, adding value and other opportunities such as product innovation.
e) Analysis of management information and bridging business levels to identify opportunities and manage any decreasing business from introducers.
f) Attendance at exhibitions, workshops, lender days, seminars and other opportunities as required.
g) Assisting with timely following up of enquiries received (and where appropriate Indicative Terms and DIPs issued) and amending terms as necessary to win deals, together with the accurate and concise recording of reasons why a case is not proceeding.
a) Develop and maintain a detailed understanding our bridging products, credit appetite and service.
b) Develop and maintain a detailed understanding of bridging competitors and our competitive advantages and USP’s.
3. Account Management
a) Maintain high levels of customer service, be responsive and exceed expectations wherever possible.
b) Ensure that introducers are serviced effectively with any problems resolved swiftly.
c) Ability to listen and address needs of brokers/customers by responding quickly to meet their needs
a) Ensure that reports are prepared timely and accurately for weekly and monthly meetings.
b) Maintain up to date records of all contacts and details of meetings on the Bank’s systems as required.
a) Providing cover in the office for the sales team if required.
b) Any other matters required to be done to assist in the achievement of the budget and business development plans.
Key Measures and Indicators of success
· Meeting your individual sales targets.
· Meeting your targets regarding the frequency and level of contact with brokers.
· Increasing the broker base, level of enquiries and completions
Skills and Competencies
· Ability to form and maintain close working relationships with intermediaries and other professionals and introducers of business
· Team management
· Highly motivated and committed to providing outstanding customer service
· Ability to prioritise work and competing demands
· Ability to use own initiative and work as part of team
· Well-organised and able to work with a variety of tasks
· Attention to detail
· Ability to understand needs and requirements and assist with structuring more complex loans as required
· Knowledge of bridging market
· Understanding the legal differences and issues involved in lending to personal borrowers, trusts and companies
· Understanding the basics of cross securitisation
· Excellent communication skills, able to communicate effectively both externally and internally by telephone, email and face to face
- Business Development
- Relationship Management