Business Development Manager
Field Based Role
Salary: £50,000 to £70,000 - £92,500 (if hitting targets).
Hunter Mason Consulting is hiring for an amazing company experiencing tremendous growth. Our client is looking to hire a Business Development Manager, with experience in the construction industry. You will be required every now and then, to report into the head office in the North East of England.
What you get:
- Company car
- Excellent Salary + Bonus of 25% of salary if hitting target
- 25 days holiday plus banks holidays
What we require from you:
- Track record in sales - We want to see numbers!
- Ideally degree qualified with a mechanical or structural background (not essential)
- A background in construction sales - masonry support (ideally).
- Energy and Enthusiasm
- Innovative and keeping things simple
Are you a Business Development Manager, with a background in construction, with a proven track record of achieving and over achieving targets? If so, we want to hear from you, now!
Contact: Mark (@) HunterMasonConsulting (.) Com
Please note Reed.co.uk does not communicate with candidates via Whatsapp, and we will never ask you to provide your bank, passport or driving licence details during the application process. To stay safe in your job search and flexible work, we recommend visiting JobsAware, a non-profit, joint industry and law enforcement organisation working to combat labour market abuse. Visit the JobsAware website for information and free expert advice for safer work.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'