Jaunt is the global partner of choice for producing and distributing immersive virtual reality, augmented reality and mixed reality content. With the experience of over 300 immersive productions, Jaunt’s full-service global production house Jaunt Studios develops award winning branded content, co-productions and original experiences for both entertainment and enterprise customers. Jaunt’s state of the art immersive content distribution technology, the Jaunt XR Platform, is the white label solution of choice for media companies, sports leagues, brands, content aggregators and enterprise customers, enabling distribution of immersive content through their owned and operated channels.
Founded in 2013, Jaunt is the pioneer in providing end-to end solutions for creating and distributing immersive content across all platforms including Facebook 360, YouTube 360, and Twitter, native iOS and Android mobile apps, and all scaled VR, AR and MR headsets and platforms. Jaunt has been recognized with two Lumiere Awards, two Emmy nominations, one Emmy Award, and was recognized by Fast Company as one of the world’s most innovative companies along with being on CNBC’s Disruptor 50 list two years in a row.
Headquartered in San Mateo, California, the company maintains Jaunt Studios in Los Angeles, an EMEA business office in London, and a sales office in New York. In 2017, Jaunt established Shanghai-based Jaunt China, a VR company formed in partnership with Shanghai Media Group (SMG) and China Media Capital (CMC).
Jaunt’s investors include The Walt Disney Company, Evolution Media Partners, CMC, Highland Capital Partners, Redpoint Ventures, SMG, Axel Springer, ProSiebenSat.1 SE, The Madison Square Garden Company, Google Ventures, Peter Gotcher, and Sky.
This Business Development Manager is responsible for the attainment of revenue through strategic branded content projects. This entails liaising with existing/potential clients directly as well as collaborating on projects with a range of agency partners. Working closely with the rest of the team in EMEA as well as in the US, the Business Development Manager will help lead Jaunt’s continued success as the global partner of choice for producing ground-breaking and successful immersive content - virtual, augmented, and mixed realities.
This role reports to the Director of Brand Partnerships, EMEA, and will play a fundamental part in Jaunt International’s business development activity. A strong relationship and communication with the wider Business Development, Sales and Marketing and leaders and teams in the UK and USA is also key.
What You Will Own:
- Development and iteration of Jaunt International’s revenue and go-to-market strategy
- Build and deliver against a plan and hit list of potential brand and agency partners across EMEA, focusing on Jaunt’s core audiences and content priorities
- Develop and manage a range of brand partnerships with Jaunt across the EMEA region to achieve revenue and profit targets
- Maintain a highly proactive & innovative approach to engaging with potential partners, ensuring they are fully aware of the exciting opportunities and benefits offered by immersive technologies
- Engage with Brands on broad distribution of their immersive content on all available platforms and channels, including their own channels and those managed by Jaunt
- Work with the Director of Brand Partnerships to continually iterate the business plan, with an overriding focus on significantly growing the Brand Partnership activity in EMEA over the next 12 months
Our Ideal Candidate Has:
- Proven track record in content sales, gained from experience in digital media
- Strong network of relevant contacts and relationships across brands, agencies and content/media companies
- Highly proactive self starter with a solid commercial acumen and achievement-oriented personality
- Extensive experience of content (branded, editorial or original) creation/distribution from a wide set of verticals (entertainment, B2B, pharmaceutical, sport, news, TV, cinema, music, culture)
- Appreciation and understanding of the growing immersive media landscape (VR, AR, MR) and ability to clearly articulate the benefits of utilising this medium for storytelling purposes rather than standard/legacy technologies in isolation
- Proven ability to create successful commercial proposals with a strong creative/storytelling backbone and packaged with media and technology to enhance distribution if necessary
- Deep knowledge of utilising content for narrative and marketing purposes
- Experience of working on or with multi-platform content campaigns and initiatives
- Must be well organized, detail-oriented, possess excellent follow up skills, and work well in a fast-changing work environment
- Speaking and writing in multiple languages a plus
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job