We are currently recruting for an exciting opportunity available for a focused and sales driven candidate to join a leading employer based across the Birmingham area as a Business Development Manager.
Our client has a fantastic reputation in the business services sector and provides office support solutions to their customers. With offices based both in the UK and globally, you will be the sales ambassador of the company that prospective customers will meet when they make their enquiries.
Working as a Business Development Manager you will be responsible for driving and maximising sales opportunities for a cluster of business centres. Sales opportunities could be from new business enquiries or from development and expansion on your existing client base.
Each day will provide you with a new challenge; no two days are the same in this exciting business. To be successful in this role, you must be able to work under pressure and constantly be able to deliver outstanding solutions and results. You are ultimately running your own business and are accountable for delivering excellent results.
The Ideal Candidate Will Have Knowledge Of
- Proven track record in business development, through own lead generation and networking.
- Managing P&Ls, selling products or service solutions through direct sales within a business-to-business sales environment.
- The ability to deliver excellent customer service in multiple locations through leadership and implementation of company standards
- Be comfortable making decisions, evaluating options and considering consequences.
- Have organisational skills, including the ability to prioritise, multi-task, delegate and work effectively with minimal supervision.
The salary for this role is £35,000 - £40,000 per annum with a very lucrative bonus scheme.
- Business Development
- Direct Sales
- Lead Generation
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job