This job has ended. Find similar jobs.
This role is home based and is a fantastic opportunity for someone to manage a portfolio of either Large Molecule Bioanalytical Services or Small Molecule Bioanalytical Services.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Business Development Manager - Bioanalytical Services will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. Successfully develop New Business for the Small Molecule Bioanalysis or Large Molecule Bioanalysis portfolios, with a focus on forming long term relationships and winning new key clients.
2. Nurture and manage existing client accounts to maintain an up to date knowledge of their requirements and secure repeat business.
3. Maintain a good understanding of the different service lines within Drug Development Services in order to manage the commercial process, consult clients and prepare proposals.
4. Define and deliver the commercial strategy for the Small Molecule Bioanalysis or Large Molecule Bioanalysis area of Drug Development Services (Biopharmaceutical Development).
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Business Development Manager we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree in a Science Subject such as Biology, Biochemistry, Chemistry, Pharmacology or Life Sciences. An MSc or PhD is beneficial.
2. Proven industry Commercial experience within a Contract Research Organisation providing pre-clinical or clinical services. A proven track record developing New Business is highly desirable.
3. Experience selling or carrying out Drug Development Services, particularly Large Molecule Bioanalysis, Small Molecule Bioanalysis or Biomarker analysis. Knowledge of bioanalytical studies such as pharmacokenetic, Pharmacodynamic, ADA and nAbs.
Key Words: Business Development / Large Molecule Bioanalysis / Small Molecule Bioanalysis / Biomarker analysis / CRO / Contract Research Organisation / Preclinical services / Clinical Services / UK / Home Based / Drug Development Services / DDS / Chemistry / Pharmacology / Sales / Biopharmaceutical Development / Bioanalytical / GLP / GCP / CMO / Bioresearch / Pharmaceutical / pharmacokenetic / Pharmacodynamic / LCMS / Mass Spectrometry / Anti-Drug-Antibody (ADA) / Neutralising Antibodies (nAbs)
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for our talent development. We welcome applications for any applicant who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment processionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job