Business Development Manager / BDM with experience of CCTV or Manned Guarding required for our client; a security company based in the Nottingham. They require an experienced BDM / Sales Manager with Manned Guarding or CCTV sales experience to help grow the business. The position is nationwide coverage but due to the office location it would be beneficial for the suitable Area Development Manager to be based within a commutable distance to Nottinghamshire.
Business Development Manager / BDM Position Overview
Sales of CCTV / Manned Guarding products and services nationwide both developing new business opportunities and account management of existing clients.
The role requires a high level of determination and ability to organise your own diary and workload. Due to the field-based nature of the role, a full driving license is also required.
Business Development Manager / BDM Position Requirements
- Business Development Manager / Sales Manager experience of Manned Guarding / CCTV
- Ability to present security solutions at all levels
- Excellent communication skills and ability to liaise with and manage clients
- Determination to meet and exceed targets
- Ability to manage own diary and workload, with efficient territory planning
Business Development Manager / BDM Position Remuneration
- Salary £25K - £30k DOE + Commission
- Company Car or Allowance
- 20 days + BH
Join us on Twitter, Facebook or LinkedIn - Search Bennett and Game Recruitment.
Bennett and Game Recruitment are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy