Role: Business Development Manager
Salary: £35,000 to £40,000 + great bonus opportunities (Realistic OTE: £55K- £60K - year 1)
My client, who specialise in meeting rooms, incentives, conferences, events and office space is currently recruiting for a highly enthusiastic and energetic Business Development Manager to drive sales and contract renewals within your sites.
Reporting to the Area Director, you will be responsible for the sales, the day to day management and commercial success of your sites as well as managing and developing your team who will assist you in delivering the overall objective.
Key role and responsibilities;
- Conducting customer show rounds and closing the sale.
- Building a network of contacts to drive promotions and additional revenue streams.
- Managing the performance of your cluster.
- Business review planning of the cluster.
- Managing the team, including ongoing training and recruitment.
- Holding networking events.
Required experience and skills;
- At least 3 years’ sales experience.
- Presenting experience.
- Professional and clear communication skills, coupled with the ability to network at a high level and build strong business relationships.
- Comfortable making decisions.
- Proven objection handling experience and strong negotiation skills.
- Commercially driven/ results focussed.
If this sounds like your next role, please get in touch with Aggie at Venture Recruitment.
- New Clients
- Multi site.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job