A Business Development Manager with a deep understanding of asset intensive industries is required by one the world's leading engineering organisations. Our client is at the forefront of complex asset performance analytics and has been providing unrivalled support to customers for over 25 years. With a deep understanding of technology integration, infrastructure management, and specialist training, they improve the capability, reliability and availability of their most critical assets within the key market sectors of Marine, Land, Aviation, and Nuclear.
This exciting opportunity will be joining an already established team and have an operational base at either our clients Bristol or Lichfield offices. As the Business Development Manager you will be responsible for:
- Achieving Sales and Profitability targets in line with overall growth targets
- Developing sector plans for winning business aligned to the business development strategy
- Identifying and securing prospects and opportunities and delivering business winning campaigns
- Positioning the organisation in the Aviation sector, both Defence and Commercial markets
- Building and managing the pipeline and sales forecast
- Account managing in order to maximise new and existing opportunities
- Supporting the Bid Managers in bid strategy, management and pricing for specific opportunities
- Representing the Company's image and profile in the market
The successful candidate will have a proven background in consultative or solution selling. Experience within the Aviation sector and an established network of contacts would also be viewed very advantageously. Ideally you will also have knowledge of Enterprise Asset Management (EAM) or Maintenance Repair & Operating (MRO) Systems. Self-motivated with the drive and ambition to meet targets you have a natural ability to influence and negotiate with customers and stake holder management. Finally a commercial awareness and business acumen twinned with a thorough understanding of the business winning cycle is essential.
In return our client can offer a market competitive salary up to £65,000pa dependant on experience with a bonus, car allowance, excellent pension scheme and healthcare. Due to nature of this role travel across the UK will be required so a full driving licence and car is essential. If you would like to discuss this role and our client in more depth, then please call and ask for Les Hines or send your CV .