Equifax powers the financial future of individuals and organisations around the world. Using the combined strength of unique trusted data, technology and innovative analytics, Equifax has grown from a consumer credit company into a leading provider of insights and knowledge that helps its customers make informed decisions. The company organises, assimilates and analyses data on more than 800 million consumers and more than 91 million businesses worldwide, and its database includes employee data contributed from more than 5,000 employers.
Headquartered in Atlanta, Ga., Equifax operates or has investments in 24 countries in North America, Central and South America, Europe and the Asia Pacific region. It is a member of Standard & Poor's (S&P) 500 Index, and its common stock is traded on the New York Stock Exchange (NYSE) under the symbol EFX. Equifax employs approximately 9,200 employees worldwide.
New Business Development Manager (Auto)
The New Business Development Manager (Auto), is responsible for winning and developing prospective accounts. They will work closely with the Sales Director to build pipeline and they will responsible for managing the process from initial identification of new opportunity through to close.
The New Business Development Manager (Auto), will engage proactively with the prospect on a consultative basis to learn its business, understand its challenges and anticipate its needs. They will then prepare proposals and present solutions to prospective clients and support in creating and developing strategic Equifax solutions.
They will effectively pursue and close new business opportunities by networking effectively across all client departments. They will draw on knowledge of the uses of data to solve operational business problems. They will create effective relationships to add significant value and develop solutions that demonstrate a clear return on investment for the customer and meet the changing needs of the client and market.
Key responsibilities of the New Business Development Manager:
- Primary remit is to build pipeline through identification of new business opportunities and helping to sell appropriate products and solutions to new customers.
- Support new sales opportunities and execute sales process from presentation through to contract negotiations and close, including:
- shaping value add client solutions
- relating it to the customer's business
- creating compelling proposals
- understanding the competitor's strengths and weaknesses and differentiating proposal from the competitors
- providing technical solution development
- building strong business cases.
- Understand client requirements and subsequently develop and implement appropriate services and account sales plans to win significant revenues and drive user adoption of Equifax solutions.
- Maintain an active awareness of the market trends (economic, regulatory, competitive and technology)
- Oversight of projects being undertaken on the client's behalf. This involves participation in project meetings and being a contributor to execution/delivery.
- 3+ years previous new business development experience selling complex solutions
- Proven success negotiating and closing deals with long lead-times
- Ability to sell deals with a potential revenue of up to 1m
- Demonstrable over-performance sales track record
- Ability to manage a high volume of outbound calls
- Prior experience managing pricing negotiations
- Experience in presenting to small and large groups of clients and key decision-makers
- Knowledge of the Financial Services industry would be preferred but not essential .
- Business Development
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job