Who are we?
The Audit and Risk Leadership Councils help c-level executives at the world’s largest companies build their functions for the future by sharing best-practice approaches to solve mission-critical priorities using case studies, tools, diagnostics, training and advisory support. We enable executives and their teams to find new sources of efficiency by helping them to benchmarking and upgrade their functions and become world-class in the areas of audit and risk assurance, and them what the world’s best companies do.
Who are we looking for?
We need a Business Development Manager to focus on increasing our Executive Network within our Audit and Risk Leadership Council across Europe. This is your chance to develop individual value propositions to Audit and Risk leaders related to organizational Corporate Objectives and Mission Critical Priorities. This role will focus on growing our membership across the DACH region, as well as Southern Europe.
You will target top executives of previously untapped potential member companies, drive the pivotal moment where leads become sales, and reap the rewards of negotiating contracts through to a successful close.
How You Will Make an Impact
• Prospecting and generating commercially viable leads with C-suite level executives across large enterprise businesses and managing the sales conversation to from prospect to deal close.
• Identify and develop new business opportunities throughout the EMEA region with new-to-Gartner organisations.
• Convert viable prospects to active Gartner clients (members), leading the full sales conversation and negotiation, through to the transition of new clients to the account management team.
• Demonstrate commercial agility and acuity for effectively articulating the programs’ value proposition and diagnosing the prospective members’ business needs.
• Manage an average sales cycle of 3 months or less.
• Manage complex sales, of large deal sizes, across matrixed and complex business environments.
[VIDEO] Hear from our Sales team.
Our ideal profile
• Proven ability to precisely manage and forecast a complex sales process
• 3+ years of successful sales/business development experience, including commercial negotiations with C-level decision makers in blue-chip companies
• Ability to handle revenue responsibility and meet monthly, quarterly, and annual financial goals
• Will to win – we’re looking for someone who’s driven and seeking to overachieve targets
• Strong interpersonal skills; can quickly build rapport and deliver compelling, persuasive arguments to an executive-level audience
• Solid understanding of and interest in business concepts & dynamics for large national and international corporations
• Willingness to conduct EMEA-wide travel
What CEB Can Offer You
• Competitive base salary plus uncapped incentive compensation
• Formal paid training and on-boarding program
• Full benefits package
• The opportunity to directly impact the world's most powerful executives
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job