- Team: Asset Finance
- Location: Guildford Office
- Starting From: £30,000
- Ref #: 4400
- Date Posted: 30-Jan-2018
- Closing Date: 26-Mar-2018
Do you want to support businesses to reach their full potential? Are you able to identify the specific needs of customers? Can you create FANs in the world of Asset Finance? If so, then being a Business Development Manager at Metro Bank could be the role for you!
As a Business Development Manager, you will deliver amazing service to all of our customers, creating FANs from everyone you speak to. You will work as part of the wider Asset Finance team and approaching new customers to join the banking revolution.
So what would you be doing?
• Creating FANS across the UK, telling all of our customers about our growing Asset Finance proposition
• Searching out new businesses who want a different approach when it comes to their Banking, supporting the growth of an existing portfolio
• Promoting Asset Finance across the bank and educating colleagues on the benefits of our customers exploring our Asset Finance offering
You need to be this kind of person…
• Passionate about providing unparalleled levels of service and convenience for customers
• Prepared to stick at something - we get nervous if someone has jumped from job to job
• Able to work and learn quickly in a fast paced, fun and dynamic environment
And whilst we always aim to train for skill where possible, on this occasion we are looking for someone who is already able to do all these wonderful things...
• Knowledge of the Asset Finance world, particularly dealing with small and medium sized businesses
• Experience of identifying and meeting customer's Asset Finance needs whilst resolving complex queries
• Able to build amazing relationships with colleagues and customers so that we make the right decision for our customers every time
• We are looking for colleagues who want to revolutionise banking by turning customers into FANS!
Thanks for reading our job advert. We do our very best to bring to life what it’s like working as part of the team at Metro Bank. We also know that sometimes some candidates (especially women, research tells us) may be put off applying for a job unless they think they can tick every box. So if you are really excited about working with us and think you can do much of what we are looking for but aren’t sure if you are 100% there yet… go on… why not give it a whirl? Good luck!
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job