- THE COMPANY;
- Our client is a well established, highly regarded, ambitious manufacturer of motors and controls, used in the automation of blinds, facades and shading solutions.
- They trade throughout the World, with a multi-million euros turnover.
- They service the contract shading market, supplying the controls and motors that will operate the opening and closing of blackout blinds, interior roller blinds, curtain tracks, horizontal venetian blinds, vertical venetian blinds, horizontal pleated and roman shade louvres.
- THE ROLE;
- Due to growth, our client is looking for a confident, technically strong Business Development Manager, Area Sales Manager, to support the specification and delivery of Blind control projects.
- Largely used for interior shading solutions, the successful Business Development Manager, Area Sales Manager, will be working very closely with the Sales Director, who will gain the specification with the Architect or M&E consultant. They will then pass it to you, the Business Development Manager, Area Sales Manager, to support the system integrator, blind installers, blind manufacturers, main contractors, electricians and sometimes electrical wholesalers, to see the project through the completion.
- The Business Development Manager, Area Sales Manager, in tandem with the Sales Director, will be covering the whole country, although you'll likely to be based in either London and the South East, or up to the Midlands, Birmingham, Nottingham, Derby, Leicester, Coventry.
- The Business Development Manager, Area Sales Manager will be working on all types of shading projects, from schools, colleges, hospitals, care homes, offices, residential homes and apartments, leisure, hospitality sector etc. Projects can range from a few hundred pounds to tens and hundreds of thousands.
- THE SUCCESSFUL CANDIDATE;
- The successful Business Development Manager, Area Sales Manager will have a technology/technical sales background in the building industry, having sold either blinds, awnings, motors, controls, automation, building management systems, smart home automation, lighting or something similar.
- You will be a good team player, with a successful track record of sales achievement.
- You will be a chameleon, able to sell to a consultant or Architect one minute, then be on site with a contractor or installer the next, then a blind manufacturer, or electrical wholesaler etc- In essence, be versatile.
- You will be happy to cover a large geographical territory and be open to international travel.
- You will be a confident, ambitious, driven individual, as our client is bringing out game changing products that have already received huge buy in from some of the most recognised architects and M&E consultants in the country.
- THE REMUNERATION:
- £30,000- £50,000 basic salary, dependent on experience.
- Open ended commission scheme, likely to be circa £10K in year 1
- Car allowance or company car
- Company credit card for expenses.
- 25 days holiday, plus Bank holidays.
- This is a fabulous opportunity for an ambitious, driven, technically strong sales professional, so if this is you- APPLY TODAY!!
SEO; Blind manufacturer, solar shading, louvres, Blind installer, controls and automation, intelligent buildings, intelligent homes, IOT, Internet of Things, Sales Executive, Sales Manager, Account Manager, Sales representative, ASM, BDM, Oxford, London, Chelmsford, Cambridge, Coventry, St Albans, Watford, Wembley, Stevenage, Milton Keynes, Derby, Nottingham, Birmingham, Wolverhampton.
Mandeville is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
- electronic motors
- main contractors
- control gear
- automation of blinds
- shading solutions
- shading automation
- blind manufacturers
- blind contractors
- blind control projects
- electrical wholesalers.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'