KM Recruitment is a specialist UK wide recruiter for the Work Based Learning and Welfare to Work sectors
Job Title: Business Development Manager - Apprenticeship Sales
Location: Home Based covering the South West - Must be flexible with travel
Salary: £25,000 - £30,000 + Bonus
Package includes: Excellent holiday entitlement, Pension + much more!
Type: Full-time, Permanent
Essential Experience required for this role:
This role requires candidates to have proven experience of developing new business for the promotion of Apprenticeships (employer engagement / new business development) along with experience of performance managing a team to achieve Apprentice recruitment and Business Development targets.
- Responsible for the recruitment, development and performance management of a team of up to 15 Business Development / Recruitment Consultants, for the promotion of Apprenticeship programmes to SME's.
- Performance manage the team through one to one’s, team meetings, regular appraisals and performance reviews, addressing under-performance and implementing corrective methods.
- Drive and generate new business and deliver contractual growth through effective marketing and new business development strategies.
- Identify and engage with SME employers via cold calling, networking and presentations to promote our clients wide range of Apprenticeships training.
- Conduct 'Organisational Needs Analysis’ to identify business needs and develop long term relationships to secure new/repeat business.
- Generate a pipeline through warm and cold leads.
- Keep up to date with competitor’s strengths and weaknesses, evaluating the market and scoping out new opportunities.
- Ensure that all potential employers meet Health & Safety / Safeguarding Standards.
- Recruitment and retention of staff, conducting reviews, staff training and development.
- Experience of working as a Business Development Manager within the training sector, managing and leading a sales team to achieve targets for the promotion of Apprenticeships.
- Excellent knowledge of government funding streams / work based learning.
- Excellent communication skills - presentation, written and verbal.
- Able to inspire and motive a team.
- Proven experience of working to and achieving targets.
- Proven experience of negotiating / winning / closing new business.
- Full, clean driving licence and use of a vehicle - must be flexible with travel.
We will contact you within 4 days if we feel your experience matches the criteria for this vacancy, or any other roles we have. If you have not been contacted within 4 days then your application is unfortunately unsuccessful. KM receives a high number of applications for each role advertised and although we would like to we are not always able to deliver feedback to unsuccessful candidates.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job