To identify and secure new business with Apprenticeship Levy paying employers through adopting a solutions approach and developing long term client relationships that will deliver sustainable growth
- Identify and secure large apprenticeship training contracts with levy paying employers.
- Develop long term client relationships that deliver sustainable growth and cover all aspects of provision from apprenticeships, part-time courses, commercial training, work experience.
- Be the key account manager for specific clients ensuring that the clients needs are met and that the services provided deliver to the required financial targets.
- Take responsibility for achieving agreed sales and business targets.
- Proactively seek new contracts and funding streams to meet business needs.
- Develop new proposition for the markets where there is demand.
- Undertake market research and gather market intelligence to inform proposition and product development and help identify future employer needs.
- Monitor competitor activity to ensure the company maintain its competitive position and is able to exploit competitor weaknesses.
- Develop relationships with key stakeholders as required.
- Lead on preparation and submission of specific commercial and external funding bids including bid writing and tender pricing.
- Attend appropriate networking events, seminars, conferences and exhibitions to maximise opportunities.
- Work with lead generation providers to source the appropriate leads which generate a robust sales pipeline.
- To promote and ensure a customer focused culture of high performance and excellence in teaching, learning and assessment.
- Utilising the knowledge of sector specialists within the organisation
- Provide regular reports on performance and progress including use of the CRM system.
- Proven senior sales background within the B2B Training sector
- Knowledge of the apprenticeship Levy and experience winning levy business
- Knowledge of funding streams, income diversification and maximisation of opportunities
- Proven Bid writing and client proposal development skills
- Excellent client relationship and management skills
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job