Commercial Manager - North London - Permanent
We are currently recruiting for an enthusiastic business development professional, to join a very successful car park management firm, on a full time permanent basis.
Working with the UK's largest supplier of Automatic Number Plate Recognition (ANPR) systems, currently operating in 3,500 parking facilities around the UK, this is a field-based role to cover North London and is primarily focused on new business.
What’s in it for me?
- £40,000 basic salary
- Company car
- Uncapped Commission
- Laptop & mobile phone
- Home based role
- 23 days holiday plus 8 bank holidays
- Dental plan/ buy extra holidays/ childcare vouchers etc.
What you will do:
- Identify new business opportunities, increasing the existing client base on a continuing basis
- Effectively manage the client on-boarding process whilst gaining additional sites
- Research client backgrounds and understand the needs of existing and prospective clients
- Achieve consistently monthly/quarterly sales targets
- Deliver professional presentations to internal and external audiences
- Manage client accounts, database records, and accurate sales reports
Your experience will include:
- Business development / sales background
- Generating your own appointments and clients
- High volume output with in-depth sales cycles
- Commercial understanding
- Strong work ethic
- Able to work as part of a team as well as independently
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job