Our client are one of the UK’s leading providers od specialised short term finance, offering Commercial Business Loans, Selective Invoice Finance and Asset Secured Loans.
They are looking for Business Development Managers across the UK. In particular the North West, Midlands and South of England.
You will have experience of sales in commercial (B2B) finance as well as a good understanding of property development finance, asset based lending and / or commercial loans.
You will have an established network of contacts who can enable you to source new business opportunities by introducing potential clients.
The role involves the generation of quality new business opportunities through a network of contacts with key business introducers.
You will be responsible for the negotiation, structuring and completion of new transactions and will be equipped with a range of market leading products and will have the ability to offer flexibility and fast turnaround for good prospects.
- Experience of having worked in property finance, asset based lending or commercial loans
- Proven delivery of results against sales targets
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Reliable, determined and tenacious
- Developed analytical, numeracy and research skills
- Business acumen - Understanding of business financials, security and repayment ability / exit event
- Business Development
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job